» » » Chris Brown says Rihanna is his 'homie'


Following his performance in Cyprus, Chris Brown discussed his friendship with Rihanna. He was asked about his decision to perform Rihanna’s chart-topping hit, “B**** Better Have My Money” during his live show and he said that he had nothing but love for ex Rihanna. “She’s my homie though. We knew each other since we were 14, 15 so with that kind of history, we are always going to be cool.

I don’t get jealous, I don’t get mad. I got nothing but love and respect for her. “I respect her as an artist. Obviously people are going to make a spectacle, like, ‘Oh, he’s playing her music!’ But who doesn’t? I’m pretty sure she plays my music.”

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply