» » » Huddah Monroe Badly Insulted For Apparently "Embarrassing The Muslim People"


Huddah Monroe is a high-flying socialite with a jet-setting lifestyle and a host of admirers on social media.
But her entire existence seems like a huge pain to some people, a huge, huge pain that needs to be brought down a notch or 3.
An Instagram user, clearly disgruntled by her explicit mode of dressing and jet-setting lifestyle hit up her DM to relay a pained message calling her a number of expletives and saying that she should not profess Islam as she is an embarrassment to Muslims. Urging her to repent before it’s too late before calling her a f***ng dipsh*t

Hata kama ni chuki.. this is soo extra!
Huddah replied to this tirade of insults with this:
SMH! My DMs have psychos, I read all my DMs coz I'm nosy like that

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply