» » University Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil


A lecturer at the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria was apprehended Sunday night at a private female hostel in Samaru, Zaria. Daily Trust gathered yesterday that the lecturer disguised by wearing Hijab (veil) and attempted to sneak into the hostel before he was intercepted.

 A witness, Khalifa Sha’aibu, alleged that, that was not the first time the lecturer was entering the hostel to visit his girl friend. Sha’aibu added: “The most annoying thing is the fact that the man used Hijab. As a Muslim, I feel sad that somebody would use something that women of faith are known with to perpetrate crime. I wonder why the man would not get a hotel room to perpetrate his immoral act. It was a vigilante member that noticed the structure of the man and exposed him.

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply